Links

Friday, January 20, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

That is good news for everyone, except I am working tomorrow to make up for the Holiday on Monday or at least make up some of the hours that were missed. I don't mind, and I'm sure Kiwi doesn't either as he will have me up and at em anyways. Michelle will once again help me out by going to the Laundromat and drying the clothes. She got a break last weekend as I was off and did it, but roads were treacherous and there were cars in the ditch on both sides of my driveway, so I couldn't;t get out at the normal time I go. 

I would like to take this time also to wish my Sister In Law Danni a very Happy Birthday. I'm not sure if Roy has anything planned for her, I wouldn't be surprised if he treated her to something nice. I'm happy that her and Roy have moved to Morgantown. 

No other plans this evening however other than our typical shopping and out to dinner. I did see that Kome had their official opening yesterday, so that may just be our attempted dinner destination this evening. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: