Links

Monday, January 16, 2023

One More Day

All good things must come to an end, for Michelle that is her weekend for me I get to extend mine one more day as today is Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday. It's a Federal Holiday meaning no mail and the banks will be closed as will state offices.

So a three-day weekend for me, what could that mean? It means I'm taking both cars today to the Ranch Quick Lube to get the oil changed on both cars. They are both at the point milage-wise where they need to be changed, and I am off today, so I guess I get the pleasure of going and getting the oil changed on both of them. If you never used this place, I highly recommend them, all their profits go to Chestnut Mountain Ranch which is a very good local cause. 

Not sure of anything beyond that, I'll be working 12's all week to make up for not being able to work today, but at least it will be a productive day. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: