Links

Saturday, September 08, 2018

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm up early watching the movie Jobs and collecting my thoughts for the day. Michelle is back up home as her Grandmother is in the Hospital and she stayed up there last night. I'm here holding down the fort and partying with the cats.

Anything happening here today in Morgantown, well the West Virginia University Mountaineers open their home football slate today with a game against the Youngstown State Penguins. Coming off last weeks opening week win against Tennessee the Mountaineers look to go to 2-0 this evening. The game is at 6:30 this evening, so this town is going to be a little crazy around town today.

I did get a little news, we are cruising next week and this is the week we traditionally take, but they were going to go to Bermuda but they changed their itinerary and will be heading to the Eastern Caribbean instead of going to Bermuda. We have some friends that will be on the ship this week and will be affected by this change.

I'll be holding down the household today, might go out briefly to do a little field work later this morning, but I doubt it will be that successful all things considered. It's more of a formality that productivity.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: