Links

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Last Regular Blog of 2022

This is almost it, my last regular blog of 2022. My Goodbye 2022 Blog will post in a little bit and you can relive the last year through my blog posts. Kiwi has been reading through it and proofreading it for me and chirping up a storm. 

What's on my agenda for today? I'm working, making up for last Monday the same way I will be working next Saturday Making up for this coming Monday. I'll still get a two-day weekend, it'll just start this evening and carry on through Tuesday. The life of a Contractor. 

Now that I have closed out an event that was going to be my big announcement, I can tell you all about it. I was offered a job with SimVentions in September, the opportunity of a lifetime only I would have needed to relocate to Fredericksburg Virginia. Housing down there is crazy is all I will say. Had to get my start date pushed back until next Monday but I gave myself to the end of the year to secure housing. Kept seeing the same dead-end leads, so Michelle and I talked about it and we are staying here for now. I've told them I could not meet my deadline and I am no longer interested. Passed up the opportunity of a lifetime, but it is what it is. 

Have yourselves a great day, and remember I'm working today. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: