Links

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Peanut is trying to keep up with Kiwi and has decided to write her own cookbook entitled My Stupid Humans where she demonstrates how she can manipulate the lives of her humans and get them to do what she wants them to do. I hate to see what Kiwi wants to do next, he's still working on those trillion Twitter followers. 

What is on my day's agenda? Heading to the Laundromat to finish drying the laundry for starters. I get up early so I don't mind going out and getting it done. I do need to make a trip to Harry's this morning to prepare for Christmas Eve. I'll get some Hot Sausage and have it ready to take to Terri's who is once again hosting Christmas Eve and the Chinese gift exchange. 

One thing I could start working on is my Goodbye 2022 Blog that I do as the last post of every year. I go through my previous 12 months and reflect with a few highlights month by month according to my Blog. I already have it formatted, now it's just a matter of writing it. I usually take 3 or 4 sessions to actually write it out as I only do three or four months at a time. I actually enjoy writing it and reflecting upon what I have written in the previous year. My thoughts and things I'm doing throughout the year is a nice reflection for me to say goodbye to the current year and as we welcome a new one. 

The Mountaineer Men's Basketball team does host UAB this evening at 6:00 so be careful when driving around the Coliseum this evening. 

Have yourselves a superfantastic day. 

No comments: