Links

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Since I spoke about the Ohio Family Christmas, the event that used to happen at Michelle's Grandmothers House, I thought I would post a picture from the last one that we did up there. 

Her Aunt Charlotte arranged for us to have a Christmas Party at one of the local private clubs that she was a member of. Gigi was getting up there in age and we all decided to meet somewhere neutral so it wasn't too big of a burden on anyone else. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: