Links

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Saturday

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, Kiwi and I are up coming up with a strategy for him to get his Trillion Twitter Followers that he wants to accomplish. He is an amazing and innovative bird, I'm sure he will come up with some plan of action to achieve his high expectations and goals. 

What's on my agenda? I'm heading out to dry laundry this morning, most of the students are gone and they have to be out of the dorms by noon today, so it shouldn't be too crowded there. I'm also planning on pulling the air conditioner out of the bedroom window and putting in the garage. Michelle brought me a pallet a few weeks ago from work for me to place it on for the winter. Instead of pulling my Subaru up the window I am going to put the wagon on the lawn tractor and do it that way. It's got a nice little gate on it for hauling things of this nature. I might even let Kiwi Drive. 

Michelle is talking about baking Banana bread today, even more sweet holiday treats to fill the homestead of with wonderful and comforting smells of baked goods. 

One thing I need to do today is work on my end-of-the-year blog. I've already got it formatted and a couple of months of it written, I just need to keep at it and fill it up by the end of the year. I've lost track as to how many of these that I have done. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: