Links

Monday, December 05, 2022

Monday

All good things must end, including those fun-filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it is time that we put our collective noses back onto that grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what we do for a living. 

Had a good productive day yesterday. We had this cat tree that was behind my work desk that we purchased a few years back. It was huge, but the cats never got on it. Danni and Roy left their back home so gave them the one that cats don't use for their cats. All should be good in the universe now as her cats have a place to frolic. 

Looking at my week ahead, I have a normal week ahead work-wise. After a couple of weeks that I had to work altered schedules because of an event that was during the week I can return to normal this week. 

I know that we are going to Waynesburg next Sunday so as to have the Ohio family Christmas in a more neutral area. We are all going to meet at a Chinese restaurant (fa ra ra ra ra ra ra) so that Michelle's Mom can spend some time with her sister. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: