Links

Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is now behind us all and today is a double job kind of day for me, goos reason to do a tidbits.  

* It has been 21,165 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable. 

* It has been 6,399 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I'm so happy to be going back to work in my field. I love GIS. 

* 4,983 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC, would you believe Michelle still talked to me after that movie choice. The movie was in fact that bad. 

* 4,205 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she was expecting it as we had already bought the engagement ring and it was sitting in the safe. 

* It was 3,748 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. It was a memorable day. 

* I have now lived 1,370 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. I wish this was one bullet point that I didn't have to do. A few more months and I'll start tracking how much longer I lived than my oldest sibling. 

* I have 3,760 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. 

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 306 days away. I still don't like Pitt. 

* There are 270 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 132 days until the start of Spring 2022. My favorite season of the year rolls around again. 

* There are 92 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. The Concert was supposed to be this August (actually it was supposed to be in March of last year) and they have moved it until the middle of February next year. So basically I bought tickets for a concert in 2022 in 2019. 

* 83 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, he has ended his winter vacation and can once again be seen in the back yard eating the Corn Michelle puts out. 

*53 more days to go until my Goodbye 2021 Blog is posted, it's been eventful.  

* There are 44 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021.

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 22 more days. Maybe I should make that 387 days. 

* I have written 6,589 blogs in the now 17 years since I started blogging. Seems like it was just yesterday that I started all of this. 

* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. 

* Double kind of job day for me today, working from home then heading out and doing some fieldwork this afternoon.   

* WVU is on the road this weekend at Kansas State. We're underdogs in this game as well, the way we played last week I'm not surprised. 

* WVU Basketball begins their 2021-2 season this evening, I'll be out working so I may not get a whole lot done. 

* I'm Not sure if I have ever mentioned to anyone ever before, or if I have even said anything on this blog about it, but I Hate Snow. 

* Order some Pampered Chef stuff to help Michelle's Party. She's keeping it open, and I received the stuff I ordered over the weekend. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: