Links

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic goes back two years ago, back to the time that we can start referring to as BC (Before Covid), when Jim and Chris would have a big Thanksgiving get-together at the Cassville Firehall. This pic was taken from the last one of those events that we did together. 

It's a pic of Michelle along with Hayley, Tyler and Luke after we had all eaten and had the auction that we held every year to pay for the festivities. So much has changed since this picture, Hayley now has the last name of Ash, Luke is in the Boy Scouts and a little bit taller. 

This year Michelle and I are doing a small turkey and ham at home. We're both working tomorrow, so if it doesn't start too late we'll also do a little bit of bowling after dinner. 

Have yourselves a great Day

Gobble till you Wobble. 

No comments: