Links

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic goes back to 2010, Michelle, Hayley and I all decided to take a day trip to Black Water Falls for the day. We had stopped along the way at the smallest church and the smallest post office in the country. 

We stopped for a break on our trip as so many do when they travel from Morgantown. It was actually both my and Michelle's first visit to the place, we've stopped back by a few other times when we were traveling through the area as I'm sure many do on their same journey.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: