Links

Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday

Here we go yet once again, it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone and start doing what we do for a living to start another work week. It is time to cease all the fun and get back to making this a better world for each of us to live in.

Today I am going to have a Doctor's visit, this will be my first one in some time due to the events over the last year or so, it was just time. I'll be starting work a little earlier today so I don't miss too much time from work. especially after missing about 10 hours on this upcoming paycheck due to Thanksgiving and me leaving a couple hours early for a job interview a couple of weeks ago. No biggie though, as this will probably be a 2 job day as I go out and work for RTI after I get done with work. 

Other than that, looking at the week ahead it doesn't appear to be too busy. Michelle is not working Saturday so it should be a typical Monday-Friday week for her. For me, I'll be raining on something new at work as we are trying to wrap some things up on schedule. Still GIS related and it's just learning new features as opposed to what I have been working on. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: