Links

Saturday, November 06, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, Michelle will be up soon as this is her weekend to work. I'm sitting out here with Sophie and Peanut discussing the price of tea in China and other interesting subjects. 

As I said this is Michelle's Saturday to work, she was off yesterday and is working today. She was a real trooper running around yesterday and getting a lot of things done that needed to be done. 

As for me, I'm back at it again with RTI this morning. I'll be heading west to the next county over and working both today and tomorrow before returning to my at-home-based GIS job on Monday. The good news is Monongalia County has reopened and I can start working for RTI again locally in the evenings. I don't even know why they bothered shutting it down for a week only to reopen it the next week. 

It's football weekend here in Morgantown. WVU pl;ays host to 11th ranked Oklahoma State this afternoon at 3:30. The game will be broadcast over ESPN for all who have cable to see, unlike last week where the game was on a subscription-based ESPN+. Of our last four games, only Oklahoma State is ranked in the top 25. I say take Oklahoma State.

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: