Links

Friday, November 26, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Black Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Black Friday, let the Mayhem begin.

Both Michelle and I are working today, so neither one of us is intending on doing any "Black Friday" shopping, but I will make my weekly Sams Club trip this afternoon when I get off of work. So technically I will be shopping, but not Black Friday Shopping. 

The High School Football playoffs are in the semi-final rounds. All four Monongalia County teams have already been eliminated at this point and their seasons are all completed. Good luck to the remaining 12 teams in the three classes of competition this weekend. This is what you have busted your butts for all year. 

West Virginia Football will be playing Kansas tomorrow night at 7:00 on FS1. At stake for the Mountaineers will be that all-so-important sixth win on the season that would make us bowl eligible. A win and the team gets to continue to practice and work together in preparation for the Bowl Game. A loss means the 2021 season is over with and they won't be practicing again until Spring Drills. I'm happy that it is an evening game and I'll be able to watch it. 

Have yourselves a great day, my day off is over with and a new streak begins. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: