Links

Monday, November 08, 2021

Monday

Here we go yet once again, it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone and start doing what we do for a living to start another work week. It is time to cease all the fun and get back to making this a better world for each of us to live in. 

I hope everyone enjoyed that long weekend where we got an extra hour of sleep yesterday, now that we are all refreshed and ready to go I look at my week ahead. 

I'm working a couple evenings this week for RTI, Tuesday and Thursday evenings are on my agenda, I think limiting it to two weekday days a week plus weekends works best for me, especially since we are over a month into the quarter and only have about six weeks left to work this quarter. I'm still working full-time from home in GIS . Life is busy, to say the least, but I'm feeling productive. 

We managed to take our EZ Up down for the winter and also took the air conditioner out of the window and turned the furnace on this weekend. Temperatures have dropped and it no longer feels like summer. Now that the days are shorter and we've turned the clocks back, I can start looking forward to Spring =)

Have yourselves a great day and a great start to the week.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: