Links

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Saturday morning grumblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet, but full house. Maybelline is sleeping with Michelle, Gracie is on the chair and Peanut and Sophie are somewhere around. Kiwi is in his little house figuring out how he can take over the world in the next couple of days. 

I'm out working for RTI today, but I do see an end in sight my consecutive days streak as I am on day 33 in a row. It'll go to 38 days and that is where it stops. Friday is what Duquense Light calls a floating day, so I am working longer days Monday thru Thursday and taking Friday off. I'm also taking Saturday off from RTI to do the family picnic thing at Amy's. I'll work either Sunday or Monday for RTI and take the other one off, but thaT is next weekend. I'm working today and tomorrow. 

Michelle's sister Danni is in town for the weekend, she came in so the sisters can get together to discuss some financial things going on with their Mom that need to be taken care of. I would imagine we'll all get together sometime this weekend. 

Hopefully I can get a chance to take the drone out this weekend, been a few weeks since I have flown and I would really like to fly it next weekend up at Amy's and give her a copy of the file. There are a few neat tricks the drone can do that I would like to try so it can be used in some later production. 

Have yoursleves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: