Links

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, I'm up early planning the menu for the week before we go shopping and I have to go out to work this afternoon. I'll be working a few hours today after having the last couple of days off. 

We went to my niece Amy and her husband Ralphs's house for a family get-together that has honestly been a couple of years in the making. We really have not been able to get everyone together since COVID started and the fact that everyone is now starting to get a little older with growing family units, it makes it a little more difficult. 

I would, especially like to thank everyone who managed to make it yesterday, it really did make it a very special day for all of us. Photographs are only lost little moments in time that we were able to capture with a camera lense, something to remember that one specific moment for all to see and share. Yesterday afforded me the opportunity to capture many of those moments in time and I am very thankful for that. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: