Links

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi is still sleeping and is not awake, and neither are Sophie or Peanut. So it's just me up during these morning hours. So I will attempt to do the difficult task of writing this blog all alone without any co-authors. 

I have officially now turned down the offer to Contract for Dominion Energy. It was a month-long process, drug screen, two background searches and a number of other investigations on me to even be considered, but ultimately I have chosen to stay with Duquense Light and I made it official yesterday. 

Today I plan on working for RTI (what else is new), I'll be out doing fieldwork today and tomorrow and trying to catch some of these students before they leave for the summer. 

Michelle and Chris are going to take their Mom out to dinner this evening at the Church, there is some kind of a ladies' dinner there that they do every so often and they are going to break Suzanne out for a few hours. 

Other than that, just watching the latest rounds of the NFL draft and figuring out what I want to do for dinner are my agenda. 

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: