Links

Friday, April 01, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun. 

Look at this sexy guy with the golden locks upon his head. Yes, I had hair and a lot of it back in the day, and I even had stylish clothes to match the furniture. I was really styling back a few years ago, and by a few I mean more than 3 and less than 100 years ago. 

Here I am opening my present, it was one of the greatest presents ever known to man and Grandma Hall was really thinking of me back then. Can anyone guess what it is that I am opening? Is it a bicycle? Nope, a Basketball, it could be but it's a little too long and a little too thin to be a basketball. 

What could she have gotten me that I would still be able to use? It was an opportunity. Opportunity to do what you may ask, the opportunity to make you think that it's Thursday when it is Friday. April Fools. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: