Links

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter Sunday

Here Kiwi, Peanut, Sophie and I sit in a quiet household, we're up BSing about what is going on in the world. Kiwi is quite Happy that WVU signed the Quarterback who was the starter for last years National Champions and was a Heisman Trophy Favorite at the start of the year, Sophie is content with our new kicker and Peanut says we need to get some Defensive Backs. My animals know WVU Football. 

It is Easter Sunday, the most religious day to those of the Christian faith. That and the Easter Bunny can take a break from distributing all the Easter baskets every year. At least Santa has 8, 9 if you count Rudolph to help him out and EB flies solo. 

I am off today, I'm not going out on Easter and Michelle and I have all of our Sunday morning chores completed already, no grocery store visits for us today, if they are even open. We're going to do a small dinner here and she is going to take a plate up to her Mom. 

Michelle took Lucy to the vet yesterday and got her her booster shot. Lucy is good to go now with everything taken care of including the vet visits and being groomed. Michelle took her over yesterday to see her Mom for a visit before taking her back home to my Mom's. That dog is getting pampered and makes all kinds of friends. 

So what is on my agenda for today? I'm going to lay back down and sleep in. Maybe watch a few movies and just recharge the batteries. 

Have yourselves a great day and Happy Easter. 

No comments: