Links

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi (who gets top billing this week), Sophie, Peanut and I sit in a quiet household. We're all sitting up and discussing whether James Earl Jones or Morgan Freeman has the better voice to do voiceovers for dramatic movies. Kiwi and I argue it's James Earl Jones as he is also the voice of Darth Vader, and Sophie and Peanut insist that it it Morgan Freeman because of his work with Shawshank Redemption. The debate continues. 

It's going to be a busy day in Morgantown, The WVU Football Spring game is at 1:00 this afternoon, that will give everyone a chance to see how the 2022 Mountaineers are shaping up. I have a funny feeling that our starting Quarterback isn't here yet as JT Daniels won't be here until the summer or fall. He was Georgia's starting QB last year and one of the early favorites for the Heisman Trophy, he is transferring here but he's still finishing up his undergrad at Georgia. Should be a great game, one I am looking forward to as I always do. 

The All American Grand Bash will be held today at Mylan Park. I had a notion to buy a ticket, as proceeds go to WVU Children's Hospital and all the prizes would be worth winning. I think they are giving away 6 cars today as well as a number of other prizes. So what did my notion get me? My ticket. Michelle said I should have given Amy the money and had her buy it...lol

Traffic should be pretty busy around town, so please use a little extra caution when driving around this side of town today as there are some big events taking place. 

I'm doing fieldwork for RTI today, I'm going to try to get an early start as I have a dormitory I have to basically closeout and finalize. That alone may take me a couple of hours just doing that believe it or not as it is going to be time-consuming. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: