Links

Saturday, April 02, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up telling jokes and talking about me having the weekend off. That doesn't happen too often, so there is much to talk about. 

Michelle and Chris ran up to Pittsburgh yesterday. They went to their Mom's to try to get a few things for her out of the trailer. 

Kim ad Terri are getting ready to enjoy their second day in Washington DC. They went down yesterday morning, Terri has never been to DC so she is in for a lot of excitement. Being able to see many things she's only heard about or seen on TV, now she will be right there to take it in and enjoy it first hand. 

I'm not sure what I will be getting into today, we are scheduled to go to a baptism tomorrow of her great-niece at Woodland UMC hee in Morgantown. This will be two weeks in a row that I will be in a church on a Sunday, first time that has happened since my Riverside days in the '80s. 

Have yourselves a great day and end enjoy it. I will. 

No comments: