Links

Saturday, April 09, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household Kiwi is in his cage pretending to be sleeping and watching some old Benny Hill reruns, but I can hear him laughing under his little breath. 

They are going to move Michelle's Mom by Monday at 10:00 to what used the be the Madison House for rehab. Her time is up at encompass and they need to move her into a long care facility and this one has an opening for her. Michelle and Chris will have to transport her there and will get her settled in. I know Michelle's sister Dani is supposed to come into town this evening. I'll know more later. 

I'm starting my quarter for RTI today. I have a couple of segments, one is basically downtown and the other on the Evansdale Campus. There shouldn't be a whole lot of driving around this quarter. 

Later today weather permitting I'm going to take my new drone out for a real first flight rather than just taking it up in the backyard. I'm happy to have an operational drone again and to be honest, this one is better fitted for my needs. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: