Links

Sunday, April 03, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet, non-working kind of Sunday Morning. Kiwi, Peanut, and I are all sitting here playing Gin Rummy, telling jokes, and having a good old time. They are both reminding me that I'm not working either job today, so they think I'm free to do the things they want. 

Michelle and I do have plans this morning, we'll be attending another church service at Woodland this morning, and immediately following we will be attending our great niece's baptism. 

We actually did all of our Sunday chores yesterday, did our grocery shopping, and things like that. Michelle did manage to find a pair of replacement frames for her Mom's glasses that had broken when she fell. The lenses are all fine, it was the frames that pretty much got shattered. She hasn't been able to see far away since her accident, now maybe she can see a little better and see what a beautiful daughter she has.

Starting tomorrow my life is going to get real busy, Duquense Light is offering us 10 hours of overtime per week and you can bet your bottom dollar I'm not passing that money up. I'll be working 10's the next couple of weeks then the next quarter for RTI begins, so I will be out both days next weekend staying busy. I'll have Easter off as I don't intend on working that day, so tomorrow starts a stretch of 13 straight days. 

Kim and Terri are still taking in the sites of our Nation's Capital. 

Have yourselves a great day.


No comments: