Links

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Sunday

Here Kiwi. Peanut, Sophie and I sit in a quiet household, we're talking about our weekends so far. I think Sophie has had the best one, she slept during most of it. Except when it was time to eat, then she was more than awake and letting me know to feed her. 

I did get my new drone this week, I did take it up on Thursday before the storm and I had ever intention of flying it yesterday, but the weather really wasn't too cooperative. I did get my Thursday flight in, maybe I can get another one in this evening weather permitting. 

I do have a decision I have to make here in the next couple of days, I've already agreed to it and submitted everything for my background check and agreed to my drug test. I have a contract offer for Dominion Energy as an Engineer I. It actually pays more money than my current job with Duquense Light and will is longer in duration. Only difference is it is onsite. It's only about a 40 minute drive to Bridgeport, but I will have to report to the office daily. I had I think 9 different head hunters contact me for this position, so I had a pretty good feeling about it. Interviewed a couple of weeks ago and got the official offer Friday evening. I have another interview with Williams tomorrow afternoon, but both my current and offered job pays significantly more. I hate to leave Duquense Light, and it's not going to be for a few more weeks, but this may be my most strategic move. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: