Links

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sunday

Here me and the animals sit yet once again all by our lonesome out here, Kiwi is trying to entertain us by singing some Johnny Cash but I don't think his voice is quite deep enough. I'll give him full credit for trying.

I'm out in the field once again today for RTI, I worked yesterday but with so much going on around town, it was pretty much fruitless to expect anything productive to get done. I'll try it again today, maybe I'll have some better luck.

Michelle and Chris are talking about picking up their Mom and taking her back home to visit Tom for his Birthday, they have not seen each other for a couple of months so who knows how this will turn out. Michelle had a rough night with her on Friday evening and it was nearly midnight before she ever got home. Long night was an understatement. 

Have yourselves a great day, and no I didn't win anything for the Grand Bash. I told Michelle when we bought our ticket it was just a donation to WVU Children's Hospital. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: