Links

Monday, April 18, 2022

Monday

Easter is over with and so is my day off, now it's time to start a new streak as we all take our collective noses and stick them onto that grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on. 

For those of you who haven't done your taxes yet, today is the day you need to have them at least postmarked by. It's usually April 15th, but since it fell on a Good Friday they extended it until today. I think it would be safe to assume anyone getting a refund has already filed theirs some time ago. It's when you owe is when you procrastinate. I sent our tax return in just a couple of weeks ago since we always somehow owe the state a chunk of change. 

Michelle did pick up her Mom yesterday and took her to Church with her sister Chris and I think Dani is in as well. She also made an easter dinner here and took some up to her Mom to eat after she dropped her off. She wanted 2 deviled eggs, that's 4 halves ass she told Michelle as part of the meal she wanted. She got them as well as home made mashed potatoes, bread, Ham and Corn. 

Looking ahead it's once again going to be a busy week for me as we will continue to work 10 hours a day, at least until I officially resign my position with Duquense Light after my official start date is set with Dominion Energy. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: