Links

Thursday, April 07, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back to the early '80s, back to a time when we had probably just moved up to East Gate Manor and a time before any of the remodels took place in the kitchen. This is what it looked like when we first moved in and before any gutting took place. 

This is a picture of my Dad and it looks like he is doing one of his favorite things to do in cooking, I said one of his favorite because BBQing was what the man really enjoyed. If you take a good look, you'll notice that the mixer is sitting where the sink was eventually moved to. No Jenair in the middle of the kitchen and the light even had a pull string on it for the fan. Boy did that room change through the years. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: