Links

Friday, April 08, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Wow has this been a long week so far, and I'm just finishing up this week's work for one job before going out tomorrow for RTI and starting a new quarter for the other job. After today I'll have 50+ hours in for the week and there is no relaxation for me this weekend. 

I did get my drone this week, once I get it all set up and charged up I may try to fly it on its maiden flight Saturday afternoon. This one will be much simpler and easier to fly than my previous drone which was just a little too much for a beginner with only limited time to actually spend with it. This one was much cheaper and does everything I would want it to do. 

Have yourselves a great day and the start of a great weekend. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: