Links

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic was from the early picnic at my 35th High School Reunion back in 2015. It was a small group of us that headed to the overlook at Coopers Rock after having a picnic earlier in the day at one of the Pavilions. The other one was that evening when we all got together at Whitetail. 

No my Graduating class is not that small, there were over 400 of us there for Commencement, these are just the ones that showed up for the 35th. 

I think they have decided to do our 40th this year as a part of Quadrad that will be taking place July 30th to raise money for WVU. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: