Links

Saturday, July 03, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Peanut is still sleeping and I'm out here watching whatever is on the TV and collecting my thoughts for the day. So much for the co-author status. 

I made a trip to Harry's yesterday, picked up a couple of steaks to throw on the grill tomorrow. We'll start marinating them today, and they should be ready for the grill tomorrow weather permitting of course. I picked up some real hot dogs from a butcher, I might throw one or two of them on the grill today to see how they turn out. He did say not to boil them as they lose their flavor that way. 

Hayley and Tyler stopped over for a visit yesterday, they came down to visit Bethany and see her new Baby Audrie for the first time. Michelle and I have not had a chance to see her yet, I guess Aunt Hayley takes priority over us. 

I will be working next week for RTI, I'll be doing some listing here in Morgantown and in Fairmont. We switched teams and supervisors so there is getting all the back-end permissions changed in the database so she can assign to me what she needs to assign. That however is next week's problem, I'm enjoying a weekend today. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: