* Today is my Nephew Daniel Bell's 37th Birthday, good reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 21,060 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.* It has been 6,291 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History. I do love my mapping and Geography.
* 4,107 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. It was no surprise, she knew it was coming.
* It was 3,629 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. It was a memorable day.
* I have now lived 1,269 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. I wish this was one bullet point that I didn't have to do.
* I have 3,851 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 411 days away. EAT SHITT PITT
* There are 150 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 127 more days.
* There are 16 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* I have written 6,476 blogs in the now 16 1/2+ years since I started blogging.
* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time.
* Have yourselves a great day.