Links

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday completed I have a big conference call with RTI this morning for our Quarter 3 Kickoff, great reasoning to do a tidbits. 

* It has been 21,046 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable. 

* It has been 6,277 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History. I do love my mapping and Geography. 

* 4,864 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, Pizza Hut and some stupid movie that I can't remember much about. 

* 4,093 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. It was no surprise, she knew it was coming. 

* It was 3,615 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. 

* I have now lived 1,255 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. Next Tuesday will be 22 years since he passed. 

* I have 3,865 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 425 days away. 

* There are only 250 days until the start of Spring 2022. My favorite season of the year rolls around again. 

* There are 211 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. The Concert was supposed to be this August (actually it was supposed to be in March of last year) and they have moved it until the middle of February next year. So basically I bought tickets for a concert in 2022 in 2019. 

* 202 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, he has ended his winter vacation and can once again be seen in the back yard eating the Corn Michelle puts out. He and his wife live under the old bridge in the backyard. 

* 171 more days to go until my Goodbye 2021 Blog is posted, I'm hoping for a big year this year. 

* There are 164 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time. 

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 141 more days. 

* There are 23 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* I have written 6,461 blogs in the now 16 1/2+ years since I started blogging. 

* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. 

* Michelle is loving her job, now that the move is over with she'll be doing more of what they hired her to do as Procurement Manager. 

* Yesterday was a busy day on the job front for me, put in a few resumes and received inquiries from 4 different head hunters about opportunities. All different opportunities including one in Greensburg. I even had one use my credentials as they try to win a Federal Contract. 

* I have my first group meeting with my new team from RTI today. I thought it was last week and a few of us showed up, but it was scheduled for this week. 

* Kiwi enjoyed a wrong weather report yesterday, it was calling for Thunder Storms all day but he managed to enjoy the majority of his day outside. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: