Links

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic goes back to last Summer and Erica and Josh's Birthday Party. My wonderful siblings and I attempted to replicate a picture that was taken back in 1978 and was the first time all of us were together and had our picture taken. 

This is also the last time that all of us were together in one place and the last time that we could pose for a picture. Jonathan, our older brother who we found a few years ago but has since passed. 

Good times and family, can't beat that. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: