Links

Monday, July 12, 2021

Monday

All good things have to come to an end, and that does in fact include those fun-filled things called weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

Michelle begins what we think will be a six-day workweek for her, she'll work every other Saturday and we're thinking this Saturday will be the start of her rotation. If she works Saturday, they take the following Monday off to give them a two-day weekend still. 

My day will be me waiting for my segment materials to start doing my screening and interviewing on Thursday. They have been sending out lead letters the past couple of weeks for quarter three, now we head out into the field to all the residences that did not reply as of yet. Amazingly we in West Virginia are where we need to be for this time of the year, which we are usually playing catch-up, so that's encouraging. U think I will be starting this quarter off here locally, I did get a nice thank you letter from our national director in the mail this weekend for the work I did last quarter. 

Have yourselves a great day and the start of a great week. 

No comments: