Links

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Hump Day

Well that is two days that we have in, two more ahead of us, now all we have to do is get passed this noon time hump and it'll be all downhill from there. Another weekend is looming off in the horizon, it's just a matter of planning what we are going to do with it.

No plans in mind yet, and Morgantown will not have any college football being played in town so it might just be the weekend to get out and do something. These times are running short with the Holidays coming up, so I better enjoy it while I can.

Michelle starts a liquid diet today, this is the start of her preparation for her surgery that she is going to have in less than two weeks. They need the liver I think to be shrunk below a specific size, and this is the preparation to get ready for that. I'm very proud of her will do my best to do what I need to do to support her as she moves forward. It's done wonders for both her Sister and Brother in Law.

I'm guessing that now the mid term elections are over with that we can now start to see all of those annoying political advertisements that pollute the countryside start to disappear. I'm not sure what is worse, them or all the annoying misinformation you find polluting Facebook and other social media sites. At least we can have a little break from it until 2016 rolls around now.

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: