Links

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Valarie Nicholson

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my beautiful niece Valarie a very Happy Birthday today.

Yes that is a picture of her, but that goes back at least one or two years to a time when she was a very young lady and a birthday party that my sister had thrown for her.

It's easy for me to remember Valarie's age as I am just a few days older than 20 years older than her, which would make this her first birthday (OK I lie).

I'm not sure of what her and Bobby's plans are for today, but I think I heard my sister Terri say that they will be going out Saturday night to celebrate.

Anyways, if you see Valarie today, make sure that you take a little time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Val.

No comments: