Links

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is now behind us and I am one of the fortunate people to have today Veterans Day off, still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 18,608 days since I entered this world, I've tried to live every day to its fullest ever since then.

* It was 3.831 days ago that I graduated from West Virginia University.

* It was 2,432 days ago that I was fortunate enough to take a beautiful young lady out for a night on the town. It was the first day of the rest of my life.

* 1,656 days ago in the wee hours of the morning, I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.

* 1,193 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, Michelle and I exchanged our wedding vows and became Husband and Wife.

* I have about 6,229 days or so, give or take a few hundred here or there until I retire.

* Michelle and I have 268 days to go until we reach our fourth Wedding Anniversary.

* There are only 187 days to go until my niece Brittany joins me as an Alumnus of West Virginia University when she graduates with her Degree.

* There are only 129 days to go until Spring!!!!!

* 50 days to go until my favorite blog of the year, my Goodbye 2014 Blog as I relive my past year of my life based on the posts of my blog during the preceding year.

* There are 44 more days left for you to get your Christmas Shopping done for the year.

* I have 20 days to go until I reach my 51st Birthday. I have already renewed my AARP Membership for five years. =)

* This is my 3,844th blog in the 10+ years that I have been writing this Journal.

* Like I said before, today is Veterans Day and it's a Federal Holiday, meaning that I am off of work.

*  Being that it is Veterans Day, Veterans have a bunch of free meals coming to them today if they choose to take advantage of them.

* With being off today, I hope to get some more scanning done.

* Michelle is working longer than usual hours this week, she will be off all next week recovering from her surgery Monday.

* Have a Great Day.


No comments: