Links

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I wasn't the first one to recover from a losing battle with the sandman last night, but Michelle has went back to bed for a few more hours as I collect my thoughts and wake up.

Today with the Mountaineers off, Michelle and I are probably going to go to the WV Arts & Crafts Christmas Spectacular at Mylan Park. It's something she mentioned that she would like to do today, so we can do that. No major traffic issues around town, so navigating should be pretty easy.

Michelle's surgery is on Monday and she is down over 10 pounds since Monday due to her liquid diet preparing for surgery. I'm so proud of her, I on the other hand have pretty much hit a plateau for the past month or so. It could be that I am grazing on too many carbohydrates since the days have gotten shorter and colder. The sad thing is we are starting to enter the holiday season and I'll start to crave sweets until after the first of the year. This is my worst time period traditionally for weight loss, but I'm still working on it.

It's a brisk and cool 22° outside here in Morgantown as a write this. I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this before on my blog, but I Hate Snow.  I just thought I would share that little tidbit with you since I don't think I've ever share it before here.

Have a great day and stay warm.

No comments: