Links

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now behind us and Michelle's surgery went well, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It has been 18,615 days since I first entered this world, I am thankful for each and every one of them.

* 3,838 days ago I graduated from West Virginia University.

* 2,439 days ago my life changed forever. I took this young widowed woman out for a first date.

* 1,863 days ago at around the time this is posting, I got down on one knee in the back yard and asked this wonderful woman to marry me. She said yes.

* 1,200 days ago in front of our closest friends and family Michelle and I exchanged our wedding vows.

* I have 13 days to go until my 51st Birthday.

* There are still 37 more shopping days left until Christmas, it's time to start getting ready for Black Friday.

* I have 43 more days before I publish my Goodbye 2014 Blog.

* There are 122 days (too many) to go until SPRINGTIME!!!!!

* There are 180 days to go until my Niece Brittany Graduates from West Virginia University and joins me as an Alumnus.

* 261 days to go until Mine and Michelle's fourth wedding anniversary.

* I have about 6,222 days or so, give or take a few hundred here or there until I enter into the world of Retirement.

* This is my 3,851st Blog that I have written for George's Journal. I'm in my 122nd month, that's a little over 10 years as a blogger.

* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

* I did manage to get 292 pictures scanned this past weekend, that is a lot of scanning, uploading and tagging. I'm not even scratching the surface of the stuff of Jeans that I am going to scan. Lots of great stuff to come.

* I am getting a lot of good information to update the Hall Family Tree site. Pictures and all kinds of stuff to go along with me visiting Grave Yard this summer will be an immense help in filling out the information to populate and grow this tree.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: