Links

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again in the early AM, I'm the first one to both lose and recover from a losing battle with that Dreaded Sandman last night. I'm up early watching Clerks 2 on some mid tier channel and surfing the net collecting my thoughts.

Today will be a Christmas Tree kind of a day. I think we are going to go and pick up ours this morning and set it up outside. We won't be decorating it until later, but we'll open it up and let the branches spread out.

This afternoon we will be heading out to Mom's and setting up her 2014 Tree. We also need to make our 2014 customized bulb to add to it for this year, I'm kind of excited to set up this wonderful tree for them for yet another season to enjoy. I think Christmas Trees add so much life to a household, being single all of those years I never had one, I guess I have come to really appreciate their beauty thanks to my wonderful wife.

If you're looking for a little WVU Sports today, the Football team is at Iowa State to take them on at noon and the basketball team plays at home this evening at I think 7:00 PM.

Have a Great Day

No comments: