Links

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look through the photos that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find just one. One lost moment of time that I relive right here on my blog for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not so easy, one thing thing that it always is is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic is a very special one for me, it was taken the same day that Michelle and I got engaged. I had proposed earlier that morning and later that evening we went to the Blue Gold Game at Mountaineer Field and then to Trish's for a party. As we were returning home Sherri was there and we happened to snap this magical picture of her and my bride to be.

One of the best days of my life to say the least. This was just a shot taken as the day was winding down. I know we were both pretty tired by this time, so it would be safe to say we were in bed shortly after this picture.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: