Links

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded thing that we hate so much called Monday is now behind us. We are now staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday and I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* 18,601 days, that is how many days that it has been since I first entered the world a little over 50 years ago.

* 3,824 days since I graduated from my college Alma Mater West Virginia University.

* 2,425 days ago I had the opportunity to take a very special lady out for a night on the town, as Michelle and I had our first date together.

* 1,649 days ago, at around 4:00 in the morning, I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle.

* 1,186 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, we exchanged our Marital vows and became Husband and Wife.

* There are only 27 more days to go until my Birthday

* Christmas Shopping? You still have 51 more days to get it done and over with.

* In 57 more days I will publish my Goodbye 2014 Blog, reliving this past year according to what was written in my blog.

* There are 136 days to go until Springtime!!!!!

* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

* Only 194 more days until Brittany graduates from WVU.

* 275 days to go until mine and Michelle's fourth wedding anniversary.

* I have about 6,238 days or so, give or take a few hundred here or there until I retire.

* This is my 3,837th blog post that I have written in my ten plus years of writing George's Journal.

* I'm still trying to come up with a day and time to set up Mom's Christmas Tree for the year, that is the next thing that is on my agenda.

* Brad Paisley will be performing at the WVU Coliseum for two shows in January, tickets go on sale this Friday.

* Yes I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), bring on Springtime.

* Holding steady with my weight, not really losing or gaining, but then again I haven't been strictly adhering to my diet as of late either. I'll still get to my target weight.

* As the weather gets colder, I'm learning more and more each night to appreciate my electric blanket. For some reason with all the weight loss, my body doesn't retain heat like it used to and I tend to get a little bit cold.

*  Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: