Links

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, even though one of them was a Holiday for me, now if we can just get over this noon time hump, we'll be heading all downhill towards another fun filled weekend.

I did manage to get the rest of my Mom's pictures scanned yesterday, I scanned them and placed the rest of them up on Facebook for every one to see, share and relive. It's mostly my Mother's side of the family that I have scanned the past few days, now I'll get back to scanning the rest of my pictures. I hope to pick up where I left off this Spring and as quickly as I am doing this, I think I can finish this up soon and get to my next winter project of updating the Family Tree.

Yesterday during my day off I returned Mom's pictures to her. She just bought a Soda Stream off of EBay real cheap and I showed her how to use it. She likes the carbonation in her drinks so I think she will fall in love with this thing.

Afterwards I stopped in to say hello to my sister Terri. I haven't seen her for a while and I try to stop in when I know she is working and I'm up in that neck of the woods. We had a nice little visit as the bar only had a couple pf patrons and they were in the back playing the Machines and trying to hit it rich.

Back to work for me today, so

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: