Links

Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, I'm not sure what that is for me because I worked both Saturday to help make up for Thanksgiving and yesterday to make up for time when I will be traveling to East Liverpool for Tom's funeral. However for all you people who enjoyed some time off, it's time to take our collective butts and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living and making this a better planet to live on. 

Michelle is off today, she has a Doctors appointment this morning. She's been having some trouble with her neck and has been going to a Chiropractor and has a follow up this morning with him. Either that or her Mom has an appointment this morning, not sure which one it is. She also has something she is doing this afternoon, so keep your fingers crossed. 

Looking at my week ahead, Michelle and I as well as her entire clan will be traveling to East Liverpool on Wednesday. It's going to be a one day event and everything will be done at the Funderal Home as well as a dinner afterwards across the parking lot. 

Other than that I will once again have a busy week, I will have next Sunday off which will be nice after working both days this past weekend. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: