Links

Monday, November 14, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, that includes the fun filled weekends where wvu beats Pitt in Basketball and Oklahoma in Football. That always makes for a great weekend although that doesn't happen all too often. 

We did see our first snow fluries of the season yesterday morning, I know Michelle was doing her secret little snow dance she does when she wants to see the white powdery stuff littered all over the ground. As you can tell, I am not a big fan of that crap and prefer springtime weather. 

Looking at my week ahead there is nothing really on my agenda this week, I'll be working 12 hour shifts this week for Duquense Light as we are trying to finish up this project in a timely manner. I don't mind because I'll be a day short next week with Thanksging day next Thursday. We'll also be returning to the Cassville Firehall that day for the first time since COVID, so I will be looking forward to that as I am sure everyone else will be as well. 

Kiwi is still gloating and bragging that he coached the WVU Defense in the 4th quarter and he and he alone with his birds eye view is unscored upon this year when he is calling the defensive plays. We're going to have to negotiate him a better contract. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: