Links

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Saturday

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Kiwi and I are sitting and discussing the finer outs of frying eggs. I like just the egg whites and Kiwi thinks I'm a sick SOB for eating his aviary brothers and sisters. I guess that is the advantage of having opposable thumbs. 

The Mountaineers are playing at home today in Football. The game is actually at noon today against Oklahoma, and it will be broadcast on FS1 (Channel 30 here in Morgantown). If you are running around town today, be careful as there will be a lot more traffic than on normal days. Next weekend is the last home game for the season before they play their last game in two weeks on the road. 

I worked 60 hours this past week for Duquense Light, so I am off today. Last weekend I made up some hours prior to us being given the extra 10 hours per week mid week, this week I have them all in already and am not working today. Yeah Me. 

I did learn yesterday that Gallagher, who happens to be my all-time favorite stand-up comic had passed away. I used to love watching his Showtime Specials and I really related with his amazing brand of comedy. I was fortunate enough to see him live once. He's been here multiple times, but I was playing High School Sports on the night he was appearing in Morgantown so I never got the chance to see him until about 12 or so years ago. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: