Links

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up once again discussing some very important issues of the day, like why can't he get a pet Rhinoceros to keep him company in his cage. I don't think Kiwi understands the whole concept of available space and how big a Rhinoceros actually is. I know Kiwi wouldn't clean up the Rhinoceros poop so that is ultimately why I told him no. 

Well my plans for the day being that it is a home football game kind of Saturday, is to get out early this morning to the Laundromat and dry clothes once again. 

WVU plays Kansas State here this afternoon at 2:00. The game is on ESPN+ for you subscribers who want to watch it. 

There is some good news, WVU is on break this coming week and there won't be too many students around town as most of them will return home for the Thanksgiving Break. When they return it will be two weeks of classes followed by finals week and then they leave for Christmas Break until January 9th. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Let's Go Let's Go Mountaineers

No comments: