Links

Friday, December 03, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

No local football this weekend but the West Virginia State High School Football Championships are this weekend in Wheeling/ The only local team would be Fairmont Senior in AA playing for all the marbles as a 16 seed. 

The Mountaineer Football team is off and waiting for their bowl invitation, which will probably be on December 28th, but that's all speculation at this point. I guess after this weekends games and the final rankings are completed for the playoffs that everything will fall into place like a domino effect. 

The men's Basketball team is hosting Radford who is coached by a former Mountaineer player and legend, Darris Nichols. Darris played three years under John Beilein and one under Bob Huggins. Should be a good game to watch. 

My plans for the day, after work I have a meeting with a company for a position that may work out in my favor. The employment situation is pretty good right now, but when opportunities present themselves you follow through on them. I was told it will be a zoom call and I was told I have a very strong resume and to wear a shirt and tie rather than a polo for tomorrow's meeting. This might turn out to be a very nice opportunity or at least put me on the right journey for one. We'll have to wait and see how it goes. 

Michelle became a great aunt again yesterday as her local niece had her baby. 

I hope everyone has a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: