Links

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, it was so nice to have a day off and I enjoyed it so much, that I think I'm going to take another one. Peanut is OK with my decision, but she's off sleeping. 

Michelle and I had some fun yesterday, starting with a trip to Harry's to pick up some meat for the freezer and for Christmas Eve. From there it was off to Rural King to buy some deer corn for Michelle's backyard friends who like to come for dinner every night. 

We came home and Michelle got to baking Banana Nut Bread, which means we'll be doing our Christmas shopping this afternoon. We're probably heading to Clarksburg since they have a bigger JC Penney and a larger selection with a Sephora store within. What does Michelle want for Christmas? Clothes and we love shopping at Penny's and the Clarksburg store is so much bigger with a much larger selection. It'll be nice to get out of town with each other for the afternoon. 

Have yourselves a great day, we'll do the same. 

No comments: